Monday, June 2, 2008

Exposed acne treatment system and natural recipes for acne

So what causes acne? Why do you have it? You see acne might be a reason of natural body causes such as hormonal changes and so on but often acne is a result of our lousy habits. We don't even realize what harm we are doing to our bodies till the time we actually see it on our face in the form of acne or pimples. Read on to discover some of the most deadliest reasons why we have acne...
These are widely available over-the-counter and are the mildest form of fruit acids, used to create a peeling of the skin. They work slowly over time to speedup the exfoliation process. Alpha and beta, Hydro acids are usually pretty inexpensive and give good results in about 6-8 weeks.
So I looked at my diet, and found that by making one simple change to what I ate, my acne cleared up DRAMATICALLY. I no longer got cystic acne, the kind of inflamed and pus-filled zits that would take weeks to disappear...
ameehyseg.blogspot.com
tags: how do you treat acne scars, about acne scar, will natural progesterone cream help my acne

No comments: