Monday, August 4, 2008

Acne cyst remedy and acne and how to wash your face

About two years ago, I was finally able to get rid of my acne, which has bothered me for nine years, in just two months. I was taking the expensive antibiotics, accutane pills, topical creams for acne, but none of these methods really work. So I stopped using those, and started to do the extensive research and testing that had ultimately led to discovery of several methods. These methods were tried and tested on myself and some dozens of my friends, and the results were very positive. These natural, no cost ways to cure acne work like magic every time I use them.
Whether your acne is mild or severe, you may be able to control your pimples with simple steps that you can take at home. This is obviously the least expensive and most desirable way to handle acne. Treating your acne yourself requires some basic steps that are necessary no matter what. You can also use some natural remedies that you can put together with your own ingredients.
When a person reaches his or her puberty, the body starts experiencing the hormonal changes that finally lead to the development and maturation of the sexual organs along with their prime features. These hormonal alterations might also cause acne or zits. Acne is associated with such changes and might not be linked with sexual activity then.
benefulofu.blogspot.com
tags: how to treat acne around the lips fast, all fruit extracts benefits for mature acne and scared skin, home remedies to clear acne forever

No comments: